วันพุธที่ 22 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2562

Chelsea: Maurizio Sarri will discuss and seek future advice with the head of the association.

Chelsea footballer Maurice Osari will discuss his future with the club behind the Europa League championship. "Knowing that they are comfortable with me"
Sarri said he was "happy" in the Premier League and was focusing on the face of Arsenal in Baku next week.
Italy has a deal for the remaining two years and is linked to the move to Juventus.
"It's the most amazing thing to come here. However, now is the time to think about the final event. "The 60-year-old said ufabet
"I have a two-year deal here," Thung Napoli said. "I don't have a contract with other clubs. I have to say to my association after all. I want to know how happy they are with me."
He added: "I am pleased to be in the Premier League with Chelsea, which is the best in the Premier League.
"I am very comfortable. Even so, we need a dialogue about the event. It's the story. How do you have to talk about the club?
Sarri was slightly criticized by Chelsea supporters for his playing, even though the Champions League was contested after finishing third in the Premier League, including the European Championships.
He is confident that his style is similar to Manchester City at "Win everything, everything" in the country
"The way they play is different from mine. Even so, it's the same thing, so I can play ball in England. "
Chelsea contacted Arsenal in the final round of London at Azerbaijan on Wednesday 29 May, with many assistants unable to participate in the game because of difficulties for travel.
Sarri is confident that the location of this place is a "problem". "Like two groups"
"Sure, it's much better to play with 30,000 groups in each group," Sarri said. "You take action on this group of battles. That's why it's better for everyone to have their fans."
Chelsea will not get hurt. Callum Hudson-Odoi, including Ruben Loftus-Cheek, is expected to be between "Four to six months" after cutting his Achilles
"Eventually, the competition is open, and Reuben is very important to us." Arsenal have two dangerous players, including they are the most dangerous in the first round.
"They can be strangled in the other half and the coach is doing well."
'I want to meet him at the fields' - Mkhitaryan disappeared
The Unai Emery party has no arms. Henrikh Mkhitaryan, who chose to travel amidst an unstable fear and Sarri said that he was "without happiness" that didn't see the American language.
"I wish to see him in the field. But in this kind of event, you can respect the decision of the male, not the player. "
Eden Hazard, who is involved in moving to Malaysia, is expected to look at Baku and his manager says the club needs to "Respect the decision" to stay or leave the Stamford Bridge.
"I hope he will be with us. But we must be ready if he decides to choose things, "Sarri said.
"If I told him I didn't want to say anything"

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น