วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2562

Sergio Ramos: Real Madrid captain who wishes to finish his career at the fields

Captain Sergio Ramos said he wanted to finish his career at Real Madrid even though he was advised to play in China.
Real leader Florentino Perez reported on Wednesday that Spain's keeper Ramos has asked to leave for a free transfer, including a move to the Chinese Super League.
"It is true that I received a suggestion from China on the table. I will not mislead this topic." Mr. Ramos, 33, who has been in Real since 2005 and has a contract expired Year 2021
"My dream is retirement here."
Perez said Ramos and his representatives told him that they had received "Great suggestions" from unnamed clubs But the Confederation cannot pay fees
"I told Ramos that it was not possible for Real Madrid to let their captain go free," Perez said.
Ramos said: "In just a short time, I had the feeling of going to China.
Yesterday I met a leader to make everything clear.
"I told the president that I would not join the group that could compete with Real Madrid.
If one day happens, I go there because I have the idea that my body doesn't allow me to be in the high class.
"I am the captain of Real Madrid and I feel loved and helped to be promoted by my co-workers.
"I do not want to extend my life. I am happy with what I have. People often feel that it is a way to get more. But it's the opposite. "
Ramos helped to win 20 real prizes in 14 years at the Arena Field, including the Champions League, four leagues and four titles in La Liga.
However, it was hard to endure the difficult season in 2018-19, which they failed to win.
They finished third in La Liga - 19 points behind Barcelona champion - were knocked out of the Champions League in 16 years after Ajax and were defeated by Barca.
In March, Zinedine Zidan returned as manager only 10 months after leaving ufabet

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น