วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2562

Arsene Wenger: Arsenal's former employer 'Maybe not going back to rearranging'

The past team leader Arsenal Arsene Wenger says he is ready to take on a new role in the ball industry - but confessing that he was the first time he might not go back to administration.
Wenger ended the 22nd year of the Gunners to occupy the land after the 2017-18 season. Before that he said he was determined to take care of the new club in early 2019.
But the 69-year-old French citizen told the BBC radio station that "I have the idea that I will come back to the arrangement quickly. Even though I enjoy traveling far ufabet
"During this time, I stayed at the intersection"
He added: "You will see me again in the ball as manager ... I don't know."
Wenger is speaking for the launch of his partnership with PlayerMaker Technology Company, which he is currently joining as an investor and partner.
It will not protect, prevent him from returning to work in the ball industry anymore. But the year that left his job gave him a different perspective and might influence his next move.
"In this year I conducted a merit-making seminar. And then I enjoyed it. I must say that it will be highlighted, diminished and relieved.
"I intend to decrease However, I have a better view of what has happened. I see the deficiencies that managers make and I will not pay the price.
"I came to the conclusion that I wanted to share what I understood in my life because I felt that life would be useful only at certain times while you share what you know.
"How would it be? It would be just winning a ball game or it would be, on the other hand, that is what I need to agree on, and that decision will happen very quickly.
"The ball is still my indifference. I will come back soon - even though I may not be able to tell you clearly what the power of production is."
Arsene Wenger waved to the promoters when he was an Arsenal coach.
Arsene Wenger says Arsenal are 'Confederation forever' of him สมัครufabet
'I thought of Arsenal because I left my heart there.'
Wenger won three Premier League titles and seven FA Cup appearances from Arsenal in 1996, turning to the longest running group, as well as being the most successful manager.
"I mistakenly competed, including the thought of Arsenal, because I left my heart there," he explained.
"I gave my life to the club here for 22 years. Every minute of my life is dedicated to this confederation and I think of the benefits that we improve in the association.
"I support Arsenal. It will be my association forever."
Europa League appointment in the end is a 'nightmare'
Wenger has not participated in the Gunners showdown since he left, and he will watch TV again when they face Chelsea in the Premier League match in the Europa League final in Baku, Azerbaijan during the day. At 29 May
But he expressed displeasure at the choice of location because of problems with travel encountered by both promoters and supporters and arsenal of Arsenal's midfield decisions. Henrikh Mkhitaryan Did not participate due to the political tension between his nation and the country of work
"It's a little nightmare for fans," Wenger said.
"The group has no problems, they are in a good condition - they have a private airship, a seat for good business. But being a fan
"The situation of Mkhitaryan is unreasonable in the ball industry.
"I think it's not uncommon in the year 2019 - in Europe with many complex democratic systems - you can't play for political reasons."
How do you get to the Europa League Championship at Baku on a budget - by Race Across the Alex Speck-Zolte
With the encounter with the Reds, including Tottenham in the final round of the Champions League, it was the Premier League contests in the two major European events.
Wenger said that it's about "Performance" of the British group But still the age of some major European groups
"Many of the many teams that are important in Europe come first - Real Madrid, Barcelona, ​​Bayern Munich, Juventus foul-tussled down," the French man said.
"Paris Saint Germain has a great opportunity to win the Champions League this year and has exceeded the position of other prominent forces.
"They have to continue with their new group. Players who have made a difference have more facts than now.
"There is a reason for us to have many attractive transfer markets this summer."

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น